Halloween Parade & trick or treat lane
- The Parade starts at 6:00 p.m. sharp
- Line up for the Parade at 5:45 p.m. at the Station 1 Firehouse (corner of Johnson & Caledonia streets)
- The Halloween Parade finishes at Trick or Treat Lane located at the Robin Sweeny Park Basketball Courts
14th Annual Gingerbread House Tour
December 1—31 throughout Sausalito
- Download a map
- Free activity for the entire family
- Come vote for your favorite House along the tour
- People’s Choice Awards will be announced in January
- Tour sponsored by The Bay Model Visitor Center, Casa Madrona Hotel & Spa, Kimber Communications and OurSausalito.com
breakfast with santa
WEDNESDAY NIGHT LIVE
ARTISTS AT WORK – ICB OPEN STUDIOS
December 4 & 5 | 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
One of the nation’s most creative art-work spaces and artist collectives at the Industrial Center Building (ICB).
- Over 100 artists creating fine art in various mediums including photography, film, fiber, painting, printmaking, animation, jewelry, drawing, sculpture, new media and more. This year over 95 artists will participate and we invite you into our studios to learn more about our art and our process.
- The ICB is located at 480 Gate Five Road, Sausalito.
- Our event is free to the public and has free parking and is ADA accessible (on the bay side).
- For more info:
CANDY CANE LANE
December 10 | 5:00 p.m.
Join the Caledonia Street merchants for Friday night holiday shopping and you may just see Santa and his Elves frolicking around. Restaurant specials, and music.
34th Annual Lighted Boat Parade & Fireworks
Saturday, December 11, Parade Starts: 6:00pm
followed by Fireworks. Dance Party (with ticket)
Want to be in the Lighted Boat Parade? Download the form here
- Dozens of brightly lit and beautifully decorated boats parade along the scenic shoreline
- Food trucks & no-host bars
- VIP premium seating available including hosted bar & more! Tickets and details
Note: The boat parade is a public event. Watch for details.
More info: winterfestsausalito.com
Jingle Bell Run & 5k & Childrens Run 2021
Sunday, December 12
- A scenic run along the Sausalito Waterfront!
- Join the Dipsea Kids in this annual event! Click the tickets button below for more information.
- Pre-Registration is suggested. Register here
- Same-Day Registration will be available starting 7:30 am, Sunday, December 9th near the start line adjacent to Gabrielson Park, Sausalito. Registered Runners do not require a brunch ticket.
- Pancake Brunch Following for Adults and Children
holiday makers faire
December 16 – 5:00 p.m.
Join in the fun with Santa’s Workshop at the old B of A building on Bridgeway.
Performing Stars Performance
December 18 – 5:00 p.m.
Take in an evening of music from Performing Stars music. Location and time TBD.
4th of July
4th of July Festivities are BACK!!
The 4th of July in Sausalito will be back on a limited basis for 2021 with everyone in the community invited to gather for an afternoon picnic on the lawn area of Dunphy Park on Sunday, July 4.
Live music will be performed by Sausalito’s own @southerncomfortsf – The band will set up in the park gazebo and play Southern rock favorites from noon to 3:00 p.m.
Food and beverage vendors will not be available at the picnic this year, so please bring your own. Blankets, beach chairs, and lots of sunscreen are also recommended.
The Parks and Recreation Department asks everyone to join them in looking forward to next year’s (2022) 4th of July in Sausalito, when the event will return to its full glory with a parade, picnic, and evening concert and fireworks.
Parks & Rec https://bit.ly/3hcj3WV
Arias In The Afternoon
Galillee Harbor Maritime Day
Bring the whole family to this free event. Observe a wooden boat building demonstration by Arques School of Traditional Boatbuilding, raise a cheer at our dinghy dash race, see historic vessels, and go on a free boat ride aboard Galilee Harbor’s SV Carodon. Shop the popular marine flea market and artist booths and be sure to purchase a ticket for the Olde Tyme Jar Raffle to win a prize donated by local merchants. Or, just relax by the bay, listen to live music, and catch sight of our resident great blue heron and fellow egrets off the Mono Street marsh.
Galilee Harbor Community Association is a cooperative, liveaboard community dedicated to preserving maritime arts and skills and providing affordable housing on the Sausalito waterfront. Located at 300 Napa Street at Bridgeway, next to Dunphy Park in Sausalito.
Jazz By The Bay
Gabrielson Park, Downtown Sausalito
Every Friday, through September
Returning Summer of 2022
Jazz and Blues by the Bay is BACK! The City of Sausalito Parks and Recreation Department proudly presents Jazz and Blue by the Bay, our summer concert series. Concerts are every Friday, July 2nd to August 27th, from 6:30pm – 8:00pm at Gabrielson Park in Downtown Sausalito. Reserved table seating is available and there is free lawn seating as well. Below is the band line-up for the 2021 Jazz and Blues by the Bay concert series. Local nonprofits will be selling food and beverages again this year at each concert. This summertime concert series is famous for great music, stunning views and is a great time to spend with family and friends
Reserved table seating is available and there is free lawn seating as well. Nonprofits will be selling food and beverages again this year at each concert. This summertime concert series is famous for great music, stunning views and is a great time to spend with family and friends.
Call Sausalito Parks and Recreation (415-289-4198) or visit www.jazzandbluesbythebay.com for info.
Sausalito Art Festival
The Sausalito Art Festival brings world-class art, music and wine together on the Sausalito Waterfront for a Festival like none other. Experience over 200 fine artists from around the world and three days of live music on two stages. Enjoy beverages from some of the best wine and spirts makers in the country and for the first time.
Floating Homes Tour
Sausalito’s colorful floating homes community will once again presented an open homes tour in September. At least a dozen homes will be open, ranging in styles from funky to palatial, including two new homes on Liberty Dock. Most will be docented by the homeowners, who will be happy to answer questions about their unique waterfront lifestyle.
Cant’s wait for the 2021 Tour? Sausalito Floating Homes Association offers private tours for parties of 40 or less
Chili Cook Off
- Music by Tom Rigney and Flambeau
- Unlimited Tasting wristbands $15 – starting September 7, 2021
- Rec’ers will be selling beverages
- Parks and Rec will be selling snow cones and sodas
- Tasting starts at 12:00 p.m. sharp (you can buy a wristband starting at 11:30am)
- Dog Friendly