4th Annual Sausalito Souper Bowl
The big game is coming to Sausalito and we are not talking football! Sausalito’s fourth annual Souper Bowl is pitting Downtown and Newtown restaurants against each other to find out who has the best soup in Sausalito. Restaurants square off in the hopes of winning the Lom-Bowl-Di trophy! Tickets cost $15. Each ticket enables ticket holders to visit all the restaurants, taste soup and then vote for their favorites. Non-soup participants include Pick Me Up Chocolates, Madrigal Family Winery, Real Napa Tasting Room, Katya Fused Glass, Fish and Chips, baysic. and Sausalito Stationery where discounts, specials and free stuff will be available to all Souper Bowl ticket holders. The line-up is stacked with the best restaurants Sausalito has to offer! Hurry now to buy a ticket before they run out!! Tickets are available January 1 and in person on January 26th at the Ferry Landing in Sausalito from 12:30pm – 4:30pm.
SAUSALITO HERRING FESTIVAL
Sunday, January 26 — Begins 10:30am
Herring Celebration and Fundraiser. This year’s Sausalito Herring Celebration is a lunch and film-screening fundraiser for the Sausalito Community Boating Center at Cass Gidley Marina.
More information Beer, wine + beverages for $5.
Tickets include lunch & morning or afternoon showing of film “The Raft”
40th annual easter egg hunt
- Unfortunately there will be no Parade this year due to the Dunphy Park Renovation
- At Marinship Park **NEW**
- 10:15 a.m. – Easter Egg Hunt
- 10:30 a.m. – Live Music with Tim Cain
- 11:00 a.m. – Easter Bonnet Contest Judged by the Sausalito Woman’s Club
Outdoor Movie Night
- Come out and see a favorite movie by the bay and under the stars. Lawn chairs and blankets are welcome.
- City staff will be manning the popcorn machine and it will sure to be a great night out!
- Hosted by the Sausalito Parks & Recreation Department
Spring City Wide Sale
- Entrance will be on Ebbtide Avenue (follow the signs) off Bridgeway
- Over 90 booths registered
- Free and Open to the Public