Floating Homes Tours (ongoing)
February 16 – March 16
Sausalito Center of the Arts
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
February 16, 4:00 PM
Exhibition Dates: February 16 – March 19
Wednesday – Sunday
11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
No tickets needed for Exhibition
A celebration of Sausalito’s artistic legacy, its present day art scene and creative vision for the future.
More information visit their website: https://www.sausalitocenterforthearts.org/spotlight
Jazz & Blues By The Bay 2023
6:30 – 8:00pm
Sausalito’s summertime Jazz & Blues by the Bay concerts have become a legendary local favorite and you now have a chance to be a part of it all as a sponsor or with a reserved table. Sponsors and those who reserve tables can enjoy 16 weeks of music with friends, spectacular views, and reasonably priced food and drinks.
Gold Level Sponsorships are available now!
Opening Day on the Bay
Sunday, April 30 — 8:00 – 5:00 pm
Opening Day on the Bay. Boat enthusiasts will celebrate the official beginning of the San Francisco Bay sailing season on Sunday, April 30. From the blessing of the fleet to the parade of decorated boats, Opening Day on the Bay is one of the premier sailing events of the year. Dating back to 1917 and organized by the Pacific Inter-Club Yacht Association, the parade sails from the shadows of the Golden Gate Bridge to just past Pier 39. Boats of all sizes are invited to participate. You do not need to be a member of a yacht club or pay a fee to be in the parade.
City Wide Yard Sale
Saturday, April 1
9am – 1:30 pm
- MLK parking lot and basketball courts
- Entrance will be at 610 Coloma St.
- Free to the public
- Over 80 booths
- Playland is free during the event!
YARD SALE BOOTHS STILL AVAILABLE, but not online due to proximity of the event. PLEASE CALL 415-289-4152 to book a booth.
41st Annual Easter Egg Hunt and Parade 2023
Saturday, April 8
10am – 12:00 pm
- Parade at 10:00 a.m. down Caledonia – Line-up at 9:45 a.m. at the Johnson Street Fire Station
- Egg Hunt at Dunphy Park
- 10:15 a.m. – Easter Egg Hunt
- 10:30 a.m. Live Children’s Music with In Harmony Music
- 11:00 a.m. Easter Bonnet Contest Judged by the Sausalito Woman’s Club
Call of the Sea 3rd Annual Tall Ships Celebration
Saturday, April 29
11am – 3pm
Bay Model Visitor Center, 2100 Bridgeway
This is a fundraiser for scholarships which provide life changing on the water experiences to under served youth. Join us for a fun filled day supporting a good cause!
- 11 am- 2 pm: Interactive Sailing Science Center activities
- 11 am- 2 pm: Tall ship logo wear available for purchase
- 12 pm-2 pm: Tours of Tall Ship Matthew Turner
- 12 pm- 2 pm: Music by the “ Waterfront Pickers”
- 12 pm- 2 pm: Food & Beverages available for purchase
- Tickets can be purchased for a sail on Matthew Turner, 3-6 pm
Covid Protocol: Masks are required for all interior spaces on the ships.
Marin Open Studios at ICB — 2023
Saturday & Sunday, May 6 & May 7 (11am-5pm)
Saturday & Sunday, May 13 & May 14 (11am-5pm)
Over 80 artist studio’s will be open to the public over 2 weekends.
For more information, contact: icbartists.com
Guide to All ICB Events
Concert for Kids/Tot Art in the Park
2nd Saturday of the month from July to October
10:30am – 12:00pm
- Free concerts featuring music, dancing, and fun for families with young children
- Robin Sweeny Park (front lawn of City Hall – 420 Litho Street, Sausalito)
- Parents and young children (5 years and under)
- Sponsored by Sausalito Lions Club
44th Annual Chili Cook-Off 2023
Saturday, September 23
2pm – 4:00 pm
- Dunphy Park
- Live music!
- Unlimited Tasting wristbands $25 -Reserve your wristband today.
- Additional tasting wristbands can be added to your cart during checkout as optional extras.
- Wristbands can be picked up day-of at our wristband booth at 11:30am.
- Wristbands will be for sale at the event, but we can only take cash or Venmo.
- Rec’ers will be selling beer, wine, and margaritas
- Parks and Rec will be selling snow cones and sodas
- VIPS will be selling food
- Water bottle filling station will be available
- Tasting starts at 12:00 p.m. sharp (you can buy a wristband starting at 11:30am)
- Dog Friendly (on leash only)
- Theme: Western
WAG Dog Festival
Saturday, May 6
10am – 3:00pm
- Free to the public
- Everyday Dog Show – Free to enter!
- Best Costume 10:30 a.m.
- Best Wag 11:00 a.m.
- Best Trick 11:30 a.m.
- Best owner/dog look-a-like 1:00 p.m.
- Best Bark 1:30 p.m.
- Best Body Part 2:00 p.m.
- Police Dog Demonstration 12:00 p.m.
- Raffle with prizes provided by our vendors
- Food and Beverages for sale (adult beverages as well)
Vendors Wanted for 2023!
- TO BOOK A BOOTH, CLICK HERE. See instructions below…
Marin Open Studios
Weekend 1: May 6 – 7, 11-6:00pm
For more information: https://marinopenstudios.org
For 30 years, MOS has invited the public into artists’ studios, increasing art appreciation and building future artists and art lovers.
MOS is our annual, self-guided tour of artists’ studios, happening during the first two weekends in May.
The MOS Gallery is open mid-April through May 15, with a sample of each artist’s work.
The MOS emerging artists program partners with Canal Alliance mural artists and Marin City Arts and Culture Gallery to ensure diversity, equity and inclusion.
MOS contributes to Youth in arts programs and Cedars of Marin, offering programs for developmentally disabled adults.