Lineup: Eugene Huggins (blues)
Food & Wine Booth: Sausalito VIPS
Area Maps and Directions
- Lawn seating is free of charge on a first-come, first served basis
- In order to ensure a positive experience for all, we ask that for your compliance with the following:
- Chairs in free lawn seating area must not have seats taller than 8” from the ground and the backs of the chairs may be no taller than the shoulder of the occupant
- Tables may be no taller than 18”
- Rocks used to hold blankets in place must be returned
- Please use only the room that you need
- Please make room for others; let’s all have a good time!
- Please recycle/throw away all refuse after the show. Trash receptacles/recycling bins are placed throughout the park
Food and Beverages
- Each performance is sponsored by a community group, which also provides food and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for purchase
- Guests are permitted to bring their own food and beverages to the park
- If you bring food or beverages, please discard and/or recycle any leftover containers or food items
Table Terms and Conditions
- Tables include a 36″ round table, six chairs, a navy linen, and a table nameplate.
- Tables cannot be resold to other parties. They can be gifted.
- Tables will be selected from the 2022 Jazz Table Map.
- All table locations are approximate; there is no guarantee that tables will be placed at the exact same location each week.
- Tables must be cleared by 8:15 p.m. each night for breakdown.
- Table holders must recycle/throw away all refuse from their table each night. Trash receptacles and recycling bins are placed throughout the park for you convenience.
- Do not park on Spinnaker Way in the red zone for any reason, you will be cited and towed.
- Items left on or around tables are not the responsibility of the City of Sausalito, its officers or agents.
- Tables and table nameplates may not be moved.
- NO additional chairs are available. Chairs may not be lent to other tables. Chairs may not be taken from other tables.
- Tables may not be “standing tables” with no chairs without prior approval. Approval must be given prior to reserving the table.
Thanks to our sponsor, Pacific Heights Cleaners, for providing our tablecloth cleaning for the 2022 season
Sponsorships & Reserved Tables Information
- Any questions about Jazz & Blues by the Bay may be directed to the City of Sausalito Recreation Department at (415) 289-4152 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The offices of the Parks & Recreation Department are located at Sausalito City Hall, 420 Litho Street, Sausalito, CA, 94965 Stay up to date on Parks & Rec events on Facebook @sausalitoparksandrecreation