Sausalito’s premier holiday season event. Two days of great activities and events.
This is a FREE event with the upgraded options to purchase:
- Family Waterfront Reserved Seating for $25
- Premium Viewing Patio & Bar for $25
- VIP Lounge and Captain’s After Party for $125.
You can make the above purchases here!
Winterfest is the centerpiece of Sausalito’s small-town Holiday traditions, combining both long-time local activities like the Lighted Boat Parade and Fireworks with additions like a 5K run. You can enjoy much of the fun for free, or attend an after-party that benefits local charities.
The Sausalito Winterfest Jingle Bell 5K Walk/Run, Kids’ Fun Run, and Pancake Breakfast follow a route down the Sausalito Waterfront with its unmatched views. Registration is onsite only. We don’t have this year’s prices but last year it was $40 for adults, $25 for kids, and includes a free pancake breakfast. The proceeds benefit local charities.
Here’s a day-by-day rundown of the Sausalito Winterfest activities this year. Special thanks to the organizers, Sausalito on the Waterfront, for all the work they do for our community.
- Saturday Lighted-Boat Parade & Fireworks, 6:00 – 7:15 pm Sausalito Waterfront – Gabrielson Park 5:00 pm reserved seating options open (see ticket options) 6:00 pm Lighted-Boat Parade begins7:15pm Fireworks
- Saturday Captain’s After Party 7:30 – 10:30 pm, The Spinnaker Restaurant, 100 Spinnaker Drive, Sausalito5:00pm VIP ticket holders admission begins8:00pm General Admission ticket holders admission begins
- Sunday Jingle Bell 5K Run 8:30 am, Humbolt Ave, Sausalito7:00am volunteer check-in opens7:30am runner registration opens8:30am race begins9:15am kids fun run starts
- Sunday Brunch 9:30 am, The Spinnaker Restuarant, 100 Spinnaker Drive, Sausalito
For full event details, go to the Sausalito Winterfest website.